E-Commerce and Digital Marketing is a course designed for International Business Students. It is an amalgamation of certain topics from E-Commerce and aspects of Digital marketing, aimed at giving an exposure of E-Commerce and its potential, Introduce Digital Marketing and its role in International Business, Familiarize with various platforms for digital marketing and its capabilities, Teach the basics of creating webstore for International trade and Conceptualizing and managing marketing campaigns on various digital platforms. The course will cover the following:
- E-commerce and Digital Marketing.
- Digital Marketing tools and platforms.
- Webstore, components and process to create a webstore.
- Creating and managing Digital Marketing campaigns.
- Conceptual understanding through readings, examples, and cases.
- Practical Exposure via projects.
MBA Students, specializing in International Business.
The course is designed for MBA students to expose them to the potential of e-commerce inconjunction with content marketing. The course will cover the following:
- Introduction to E-commerce, history, growth, Holistic view, E-commerce beyond retail, entities and components of e-commerce.
- E-commerce models, going online, options for going online, Business and revenue models for e-commerce, pricing peculiarities in e-commerce.
- Web store components, essential aspects, creating a web store, listing product and services.
- Introduction to content marketing, history and growth, Platforms and types for content, purpose, objective, and structure, content research, tools for creating and managing content.
- Brand building through content, 7 A framework- understanding and implementation, content strategy and content calendar.
Today, we are relying on data for decision, more than ever. This course is designed for the MBA students, to expose them to the potential and possibilities of data backed decisions in Marketing. The course will cover the following:
- Introduction to Marketing Analytics, reporting data and Dashboards.
- Customer Value, Customer Centricity, Managing Customers by value.
- Pricing techniques, predicting and maximising revenue, revenue management techniques
- Forecasting techniques, predictive analysis, forecasting marketing indicators.
- Consolidating and linking data from various sources, handling large datasets.
The course is designed for MBA students to expose them to the potential and idea of e-commerce. Objective of the program are
- Understand basics of Entrepreneurship, what it entails.
- Introduction to Creativity and Innovation.
- Identify opportunities and evaluate business ideas.
- Monetizing your ideas.
- Understand practical aspects of forming an enterprise.
- Prepare Business plan, pitch business ideas effectively.
In addition to classroom teaching, the participants are exposed to practical aspects of e-commerce, thorugh numerous examples, case studies, and filed visits to leading e-commerce companies.
MBA Students, Other Gradate and Post Graduate students.
30 Sessions Plus Field Visits, live project.